Thursday, August 23, 2007
Sleep...or lack of it!
B hasn't been sleeping well since we have been on our trip. I do feel badly for her though because she hasn't been in her own bed for quite a while. Last night after trying for two hours to get her to sleep I handed her over to my sister. It was midnight and I was losing patience. I just don't understand two year olds...I guess no one does. Well, today is a new day and little B can cry herself to sleep tonight. No more laying with her. She will go to bed and if it takes two hours of crying to go to sleep it is better than me getting upset with her again. Thanks to a good sister who finally got her to sleep last night after midnight. And here's to no more vacations for a good long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
and you didn't even mention the 6 a.m. wake-up time...
that little girl has a set of lungs on her. :) i think you have the patience of a saint to have worked with her for the two hours.
i think she was just manifesting the irrationaly her sister shows when she's tired. it will be easier when you have her back home tomorrow night (though i suppose it could take a few nights to readjust).
Hello! I found your blog through azschanks blog. I just created one its http://peinesrock.blogspot.com/
its nice to see how great your family is doing!
Post a Comment