Monday, March 10, 2008

Baby Snowman

About a week and a half ago R and I took B out in the snow while M was at school. R was snow blowing the driveway and I decided to go out and play with B. She loved it!

The snow was pretty deep so she had a hard time walking in it! I was funny watching her try to get around. I pulled her on the sled for a few minutes. The whole time on the sled she would put her hand over the side and scoop up snow to eat. Basically the whole time we were out she was eating snow!








Mommy took a turn snow blowing the driveway (a first for me) while R helped B build a "baby snowman." B has been requesting a baby snowman since the first big snowstorm. The snow wasn't great for snowman building but R managed to make a little one!





B loved the baby snowman! She loved it so much she decided to eat the grape eyes!! She still talks about how she ate the snowman's eyes! We had a fun morning in the snow...even if I did fall while snow blowing the driveway and again slipping on ice!!


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute pictures... Although I know how much fun my kids have playing in the snow - I am so ready for spring!!

amelia said...

so fun! what a good mommy and daddy you two are.

can't wait to come visit again so i can hug my girls.

Jessica said...

It doesn't look so spring-y over there. Cute, but not very spring-y!

I stinketh not!! said...

i love munching on snow , but with my dogs around I don't trust anything around my house. Very cute pics. I pray this is the last of the snow. Someone asked me if our ward was going to have an Easter Egg hunt.... Yeah just throw the eggs out there and in May we will find them.