Friday, March 28, 2008

Hello!

I am sure much of the nation is waking up to beautiful sunshine and the bright colors of tulips and daffodils. Much of the nation...but not where I'm at! Hello! I woke up this morning to a blanket of snow. I had forgotten they, the weather predictors, were predicting snow, so I was quite shocked when I looked out and saw this in my yard!

And to think I was getting excited to see the grass through our snow...how presumptuous of me!

And yes...if you are wondering I am complaining! Anyone looking to hire a nuclear engineer in a sunnier climate!

5 comments:

Bonster said...

I totally feel for you! Here in WA where it is supposed to only rain, we have been getting snow, it just doesn't stick around. This morning we had some-no where near as much as you-R was hoping for no school, well, too bad for him. And right now it is snowing on my dafodils! Crazy spring this year!

EstesSBTAK said...

We are looking into Texas.. they have a plant in Glen Rose. A small little town right next to the Dinasour Fossil National Park. Good luck with the snow. We are thinking of you.

Natalie said...

I know... It is depressing!! Let's move ~

Abbie said...

Atleast snow doesn't hurt when it falls. We have had 4 hail storms in 2 days. I will try not to rub in that I am visiting good old Redwood and both our parents are enjoying their usual beautiful weather. Ahhhh ;)

zippy said...

We know of a place that R can apply to...five hour drive from sunny Southern California, the hours are better than where R is at now, the compensation for the hours worked is also better, the cost to buy a house in a nice new area (lots of nice areas actually), AND it's warm throughout the year. Interested? Let us know, J-rod could get R connected with the powers that be and who knows, maybe something would work out!

And if not, hang in there...Spring will come your way!