Thursday, March 20, 2008

Spring is Here...I Think!



This is the scene I looked out upon this evening. Isn't this the first day of spring? Yes, we have had snow yet again today. At least it was just a bit.

This morning M was excited that today was the first day of spring. When we went out to the bus stop she got a disgusted look on her face and said...

"Mom, where is the sun, I thought it was spring?" After about five seconds she added... "and why is there still snow on the ground?"

I guess mother nature forgot to tell upstate New York that it is spring!!! Hopefully, we get the message soon!

5 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

Wow, unbelievable you guys are still covered in snow! How do you find easter eggs in the snow!?

smlaw said...

Yesterday I think H was tired of waiting for warmer weather and bundled up and she played on the deck with the nasty icy crusty snow. She seemed to have a good time but we had to instruct her repeatedly to not eat the "yucky" snow!

EstesSBTAK said...

I do not wish to be back in the snow... but I do have to say, " IT IS BEAUTIFUL!"

Jessica said...

Spokane is also confused. They were threatening having our Easter Egg hunt in the GYM!

Meri said...

I am just too depressed to write about it... at least the sun is out.