

So, since spring has yet to find me I created my own little shot of spring! B in her cute tulip outfit, along with the sun shining helped me have a brighter day this past week, never mind the frigid temps!
Tonight, M prayed for it to not be so cold tomorrow! You know it is getting old when the little kids are going stir crazy and just want to get out and play...minus all the snow gear!
In a few weeks we will be off to D.C. to see the cherry blossoms so I know we will see spring eventually! Until then, B will have to do!
2 comments:
B's tulip shirt is darling. My parents are in DC right now. Hopefully the blossoms were out for them. Warm weather will be there soon...M's prayer will do the trick, I'm sure of it!!
i think you could do worse when looking for substitute springs. :) little B makes me smile. can't wait to see you all this summer.
Post a Comment