Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wordless Wednesday




7 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

mmmmm, I wish I was eating batter right now.

Melissa said...

So makes me want to make a cake and not cook it! LOVE THE BATTER - IT'S THE BEST PART! Fun Pics!

Natalie said...

Yum! Cute pictures ~ I agree, batter is the best part of baking!

I stinketh not!! said...

Are those browines??? How yummy. looks like fun to me.

zeeny said...

They are chocolate crinkle cookies! The pictures are a few months old but they could be from anytime I cook! M always want the batter and is over helping mix everything. B on the other hand loves pouring all the ingrediants in the bowl!

zippy said...

Ooo, makes me want to bake something...haven't done that in a while!

Guinevere said...

I love your Wordless Wednesday posts. Mmmm, chocolate my favorite. Perfect activity with all that snow outside!! :)