For all of you wondering what to put your children in when your Easter consists of thirty degree weather...here you go! You put them in whatever is in the stores...because the people making spring dresses for children assume that you are living in a climate that actually has a spring!I wanted to get the girls matching Easter dresses but could not find two of the same dress that came in both of their sizes. I suppose I did find two dresses that would fit them both but I don't like ruffles, lace, sequins, rosebuds, bows, and hearts all on the same dress!

I really like B's yellow dress...I wish they would have had it in M's size. I found M a dress that had yellow in it so that had to do!
Both girls looked so cute and we had a great day at church. We had a lot of fun with the egg hunt and finding Easter baskets which I will post more about later! Enjoy the pictures of these pastel beauties!!


9 comments:
I LOVE the dresses! Even when the air outside doesn't feel like Spring, a pastel dress makes you feel "springy"! The girls are too cute! BTW, my little L wore the dress you gave us for her Easter outfit...thanks again!!!
Always darling girls. You need to show off your very cute easter dress. I really liked what you wore yesterday. I look foward to seeing the Easter Egg Hunt.
Yay, you found our blog! I love how M tilts her head--posing for pictures must come naturally to little girls!
Those dresses look so cute! Beautiful little girls...
Love the dresses! You have very beautiful girls!
what sweethearts! i can't wait to come give them big hugs.
They are very cute. Your girls are so cute!
That yellow dress is darling! Makes me wish I had girls!
Very springy!
What cracks me up is your comment about those who make Easter clothes...we had the opposite problem out here in the dessert, two years running now. All we could find for the boys were long-sleeve button down dress shirts, or sweater vests. Now when you are looking at 80 degree weather for Easter, who wants to wear long-sleeves or sweater vests? Since we were out of town, we opted not to get them Easter outfits...though I was sure looking forward to it!
Post a Comment