Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Big Shoes to Fill

Last night we had our good friends the L's over for a St. Patty's day meal! After dinner the girls all found shoes that were too big for them and decided to wear them around. I thought they looked too cute so I had to snap a few pictures!

It also made me think of how quickly they are growing and some day, too soon in my opinion, they are really going to fill those shoes. (I guess M probably won't ever quite get to that men's size of shoe...but you know what I mean!) They grow so fast and are such great little girls and friends. I'm so glad I have such cute little girls all around me!



2 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute girls... I think that is something all kids like to do - even boys with moms high heels!

smlaw said...

I love that picture of the girls. I rarely get H to smile like that for the camera so nice camera work and thanks for sharing it!