
This morning I told B we had to get her dressed because her friend H was coming over so we could baby sit her. Following is the conversation that followed:
Me: B, hurry, lets get dressed and ready so mommy can go run before we have to babysit H.
B: No!
Me: B, that's not nice, why don't you want to babysit?
B: I can't sit on baby mama I too big!
Okay, I guess I never thought of babysitting in those terms! Funny, but I guess sometimes two year olds take words to mean exactly what they are. B didn't want to sit on a baby and hurt it! What a silly girl!
5 comments:
That is very funny!
children are such smart little creatures. and i love that picture--so cute.
Those kinds of things make you wonder about the other 70% of phrasing or words we say, that they never ask about.
Children are very honest, too. The "witnesses" came by last week and Ben told them that he is reading his Book of Mormon. They left really fast.
it is amazing how much is going on in the mind of a two year old. What a bright funny girl!
Post a Comment