Friday, August 29, 2008

M is Funny!


Yesterday, R and I had to drive to the stake center to get our temple recommend interviews. We told the girls we had to go to church for a meeting. M wanted to know if her friend, K, would be there. We told her we weren't going to the "normal" church, we were going to the stake center. She got excited and said:
"So we are going to eat steak?!" No sweetie...it's just a weird (or should I say unique...no weird fits just fine) name for another church building. I think she was a bit disappointed because it was dinner time, she was hungry...and she does like steak!
On the drive home from the stake center there was a boat that was being towed in front of us.
M asked: What is that? Is that a boat?
R said: Yes, it's a boat.
M: Why is a boat driving on the road?
R and I just looked at each other and smiled and then explained how boats get towed behind cars on roads. Sometimes I just talk to M and get amazed at how her little brain thinks. She is so smart and insightful, and did I mention funny! I love you M.

1 comment:

amelia said...

she's such a cutie. i miss all of you!