Monday, February 25, 2008

Alternate Universe



Okay people, I think I am stuck in some alternate universe. I was just watching the weather and the weather man said today would be a PLEASANT day in the 30's. What? Do you consider 30 degree's pleasant? Hello, when I still have to add layers to my natural body...that is not pleasant. I'll give you 60 degree's being pleasant...not 30. Sure it's better than 1 degree...but still not pleasant!

The picture is from Christmas time...don't worry...my Christmas decorations are not still up!

5 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh geez!! Come visit me J. I don't even think I have enough layers to handle 30 degrees...including my natural stuff :)

Natalie said...

I think the weatherman was right, it was actually pleasant outside today - considering we've had more than our share of wind, rain, snow, sleet, freezing rain, etc. I am anxiously awaiting SPRING - Oh wait, for us that isn't until the end of May.......

Natalie said...

PS - My Christmas lights are still up, thought we don't plug them in anymore! Since I hung them up I think someone else ought to take them down, right?

zeeny said...

It was nice. I guess I am just ready for spring and no cold! I do think someone else should take the lights down Lallie! I guess I don't have much room to talk since R put them up and took them down! I did help a bit!

natasha said...

AMEN Sister!