So funny! I have to laugh or I'll be really depressed... and here I thought Spring was just around the corner ~ you know, with that pleasant day we had and all!
Those pics made me laugh, even though its probably now funny for you! How do you get your mail? :-)
Oh my poor CA native. Just realize that it can't last forever...I think. Love ya!
I love that picture of your mailbox. I would not have believed it if I wasn't actually living here, but I guess it does happen!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So funny! I have to laugh or I'll be really depressed... and here I thought Spring was just around the corner ~ you know, with that pleasant day we had and all!
Those pics made me laugh, even though its probably now funny for you! How do you get your mail? :-)
Oh my poor CA native. Just realize that it can't last forever...I think. Love ya!
I love that picture of your mailbox. I would not have believed it if I wasn't actually living here, but I guess it does happen!
Post a Comment