
So, has anyone ever used a 12 dollar bar of soap? I hadn't...until today! I have had this bar of soap in the "unmentionables" drawer because it smells so good. My sister T bought it for me on a girls trip to NYC. It is made by a company named FRESH and the scent is lemon sugar. (I have the Sugar perfume and I love that too! I wish you could smell through the computer because I'm sure you'd all love it too!) So, I decided that it wasn't smelling much anymore through my drawer so I thought I would actually use it. It was much softer than my regular soap (if that makes sense) and produced more bubbles when I scrubbed with it. Although I love how it smells, I think I won't be using it on a regular basis once it's gone! Dove has seen me through many years, and hopefully many to come!
I will, however, be buying a new bar of soap to freshen up my drawer! Good thing there is a Sephora near by!
5 comments:
What is an "unmentionables" drawer? Please define.
yes, please do J.
rob
Just a draw for my undies people!
I knew what you were talking about!! It does sound like a lovely scent, but I too have always been very satisfied by my bar of dove soap.
It was fun talking to you the other night. ;)
Ha, ha.....I saw that picture and immediately thought I should pull my bar of soap out of my same drawer and use it!
Of course....I can't share it with Mark because he wouldn't appreciate it! :)
Post a Comment