Monday, February 11, 2008

Gymnastics

B, waiting patiently for her turn on the bars. Pretty good since patience is not always a virture she has yet...especially at gymnastics!!



B loves getting in the harness and swinging over the trampoline. She always wants to go high! She has been pretty fearless since she started gymnastics!


She also loves swining on the rings!




At the end of gymnastics she gets stamps and loves it. It only lasts a little while because they wash off in the bath...but she enjoys them while they last!




M also loves ballet and gymnastics. She has two of her friends in the same class so that just adds to the fun! I didn't get many picutes of her because her class was in an area I couldn't get good pictures...maybe this week!










6 comments:

wendy_d23 said...

Wow, that is pretty sweet B flying through the air. I think I would wet my pants.

I am glad you posted, I almost called you today because I was having some serious withdrawals.

Bonster said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonster said...

That pic of B is so cool! Those girls are so lucky to have a Mom like you to take them to such fun classes!

Natalie said...

Looks like such a fun class for them... Kailey would love something like that -

Jessica said...

Little girls in leotards is about the cutest thing ever, huh?

amelia said...

i can't believe how little B looks up there in that harness! but looks like she's loving it.

i do love my cuties. give them both hugs for me.