Yesterday morning I woke up to this image out my front door. It had been snowing for the better part of the two days prior. It was so nice waking up to bright, sunny blue skies. I think the trees make for a great post card. Of course, I'd rather be viewing that post card from a beach somewhere and not my front door! I guess I'll enjoy it since spring is supposedly only a month or three away!Friday, February 29, 2008
Post Card
Yesterday morning I woke up to this image out my front door. It had been snowing for the better part of the two days prior. It was so nice waking up to bright, sunny blue skies. I think the trees make for a great post card. Of course, I'd rather be viewing that post card from a beach somewhere and not my front door! I guess I'll enjoy it since spring is supposedly only a month or three away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That is simply beautiful. I know... prettier when you don't live in it.. but still beautiful. Thanks for sharing the pictures!
Even though it was a very nice day today and great to see the sun again, we are still upset that you jinxed us!
-Trent
Its very pretty. But I am glad we just went for a walk and wore T-shirts and shorts. I hope you find spring soon.
Post a Comment