Friday, May 30, 2008

My Girlas

Here are a few pictures of my crazy girls!! The other day our neighbor P watched them so I could go to our stake women's conference. He ended up taking them to McDonald's for lunch and had to buy them socks there so they could play on the playground. (they were wearing sandals...and since we are fashion conscious they didn't have socks on with their sandals!!)

B insisted on wearing them the whole day!! I think they look a little ghee-toe, but if you're two I guess you can pull off that look!






5 comments:

EstesSBTAK said...

Too funny. I think the socks look way cute! :-)

Natalie said...

Cute... Cute girls... I can't believe B will be three this month ~

Natalie said...

OK... It is still May, so I can't believe she'll be 3 next month!

amelia said...

glad to see the cutie pie shirt make a reappearance. :) love that shirt. and maybe B can be the fashion maven of 3-year-olds...

Abbie said...

love it! Such cuties. Max just got a t-shirt from Children's Place that has a picture of miso soup and reads, "Miso cute". I love kids clothes.