Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kindergarten Concert

So, M's kindergarten concert was on May 13th, but I guess it's never too late to report on it!!

The kindergartners were split into two groups since there was too many of them to perform together. M was front and center since her and the other little girl next to her were the shortest kids out of both classes. (Was was excited to wear her Sunday shoes because they did make her a bit taller!)




The songs were really cute and M did a really good job when she had some solo parts!













M with a few of her friends in her class. It always makes me laugh a bit when I see her with these girls because she is so short compared to most of them. She sometimes gets upset because she gets called little and she thinks that means young. I try to tell her she is just not as tall as some kids and that is ok! I guess I always wanted to be tall when I was little so I guess I can understand!










B and M wore matching dresses which were really cute. M got flowers after her performance which she was really excited about!










This is M's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. D. M loves her and we think she is great. She is such a great teacher and I am so glad the first teacher we have dealt with in public schools has been so great!





4 comments:

Natalie said...

I love the concerts at the schools... My younger kids love to watch, too. M looks happy, and the girls look adorable in their matching dresses!

Bonster said...

Way to go M! How very exciting, love the dresses too!

wendy_d23 said...

So cute! I was always the shortest one in my class forever too, but at least you are something and not lost in the middle! She sure is growing up!

Casey said...

We know all about being "under tall" in our household! And I was always the shortest in school all the way through! But my mom always told me "good things come in little packages!"