Sunday, June 15, 2008

B is Three!!

Dear B,
I can't believe how quickly three years has gone by! B, you have always been such a fun addition to our family. Your arrival was quick and daddy had to catch your leg when you were born so you wouldn't fall! You burst into the world with loads of personality and it has just continued to bloom. From day one you have smiled and brought a lot of joy into our home.. These are just a few things I love aboutyou and things you love now:

*You're quick to smile

*You are spunky

*Despite your small size, you can stand on your own!

*You love your friends

*You have a contagious laugh

*You are quick to forgive when mommy loses patience.


*I love the way you talk. The other day you wanted a light turned on and said, "Daddy, can you help me turn the light on, cause I too mall (small)"




*I love your cute hair...from the mohawk stage to the curls you have now!




*You will stop me in the middle of something and say, "love you too mom"



*You love your sister.






*You get excited when daddy comes home and run and hide so he will find you!











*You love being outside and playing.



*You are never far away from a pair of your many sunglasses and you wear them for hours at a time!






*You loves "pat pat" (The Little Einsteins)

*When you don't want someone to do something to you...like tickle you...you will say "Stop, I don't like that!"




*I love all your great hugs and kisses.




*You have an opinion on what you wear, including the shoes!!




*You love to sing, especially during nursery.







*I love your big, bright blue eyes! (people often stop us in public to comment on your beautiful blue eyes!)



*You talk to strangers in the grocery store.





*You love anything purple. If I tell you it's time to go take a nap and get your "purple" bink, you often run to your bed and climb in "all by myself mommy!"



*You talk to a man at church that is kind of down and out. It puts a smile on his face every Sunday.



*You probably have a dozen binks in your bed, but only use one. Yes, the purple bink!







And most of all I love you because you are you! I love you BB. Happy third Birthday!


Love, Mama


8 comments:

Casey said...

What a little sweetie! Hope the birthday celebration was fun! Hope you didn't eat too much dessert (like we all did tonight in the canyon)! Thanks for posting the pictures! It was a nice stroll down memory lane!

natasha said...

Happy Birthday little B! I sure miss you guys! Love, tash and fam

Natalie said...

I can't believe she is three! She is such a little cutie... Such beautiful pictures to go along with your post ~

It's a Boy!!! said...

Happy Birthday B! We are excited to see you over the 4th of July!

wendy_d23 said...

okay, that last picture is precious. They are growing up too fast!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday B! My sister told me about the party... can't wait to see some pics!

Mark and Aupreille said...

Happy Birthday, you were such a cute baby in all those picture and you are a cute 3 year old too!

Anonymous said...

great post! she's soo cute.... keep up with your blogging, it makes me happy and I'm sure many others as well. I love you guys!

-josh