Super sexy photos... I love the new bangs!
love it!
You look SO great! Honestly, looking at just the first photo, I didn't know it was you! I wondered which friend you were posting about! You said you've lost a "little" weight, but I think you're down-playing it! Love the hair and the bangs!
I knew someone would comment about the weight...it is just the angle, I swear! I took the picture from above since I took it of myself
I didn't recognize you either! You look great! Where are you getting all these great hair ideas?
cute, I love it, I can't believe how short your hair is. What would I do without my pony tail? (I would probably actually have to do my hair)
the sunburned neck pic made me think you'd had your hair cut recently. and it's supercute! i love the bangs. fun fun.
The bangs are super cute!!!
Love the bands and love the side sweep!
You are so beautiful. :) I wish I had your hair. I'ts always so cute. ( and you have to be looking good to take pictures like that)
So Fabulous and the bangs are cute too!
LOVE LOVE LOVE how they highlight your eyes. You really do bangs well.
Jen...you are so pretty with or without bangs.....love the bangs - you look fabulous darling!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Super sexy photos... I love the new bangs!
love it!
You look SO great! Honestly, looking at just the first photo, I didn't know it was you! I wondered which friend you were posting about! You said you've lost a "little" weight, but I think you're down-playing it! Love the hair and the bangs!
I knew someone would comment about the weight...it is just the angle, I swear! I took the picture from above since I took it of myself
I didn't recognize you either! You look great! Where are you getting all these great hair ideas?
cute, I love it, I can't believe how short your hair is. What would I do without my pony tail? (I would probably actually have to do my hair)
the sunburned neck pic made me think you'd had your hair cut recently. and it's supercute! i love the bangs. fun fun.
The bangs are super cute!!!
Love the bands and love the side sweep!
You are so beautiful. :) I wish I had your hair. I'ts always so cute. ( and you have to be looking good to take pictures like that)
So Fabulous and the bangs are cute too!
LOVE LOVE LOVE how they highlight your eyes. You really do bangs well.
Jen...you are so pretty with or without bangs.....love the bangs - you look fabulous darling!
Post a Comment