Today we had a picnic at R's work and I went with B while M was at school. We had a fun time, although the weather was humid, it was at least cloudy to keep us somewhat cool. I didn't really think to put sun screen on since it was cloudy...duh! There is something about getting sunburned that makes me feel really guilty. I mean, getting a bit of sun here and there is fine, but when I get really red, I feel a ton of GUILT. Come on, I know that sunburns can lead to cancer...and is having a great tan really worth it? NO!
I know I like a good tan and anyone who knows me knows I LOVE tan feet! (through in tan lines and it makes it that much better!) I am just educated enough to know that being burnt is not good! Next time I'll do better. Besides, being bright red is somewhat embarrassing as everyone has to comment and how red you are for the next couple of days! O well, life goes one. (I hope I at least get some color from all this pain!!
1 comment:
I always seem to forget to put sunblock on myself so I usually experience a sunburn atleast once a month in the summer... hopefully it'll tan and not peel (especially since you can't peel your own back)!
Post a Comment