Our good friends invited us over for an end of the year school party. They just got a huge water slide/pool and the kids were so excited. M watched the other kids go down the slide and realized they went pretty fast. She went down once by herself and after that wanted daddy to hold her hand so she wouldn't go flying down the slide!


B decided to try the slide out by herself as well! Her look in this second picture is pretty priceless! She sped down the slid and splashed in the cold water! I don't think she was expecting to get so wet. She got out for awhile to warm up but returned to the fun a bit later! Thanks to our friends for letting us spend the day with them! It was fun despite the drama of M getting slivers in her toe and one of my girls crying over something every ten minutes!! (I guess they were tired and after having R and I hold M down while our friend Lallie tried to get the sliver out we decided to head home! We left the slivers in over night and R was finally able to get them out this morning. Poor M...she was traumatized and R and I felt pretty bad too!)
5 comments:
that picture of B is awesome. looks like tons of fun.
I don't blame M a bit for being nervous! That slide looks HUGE! And B definitely had her "diva" on!
You'll have to come back when we have the warm water hooked up...
OK, B's swimsuit is the cutest thing ever!
Love the second picture of B... what a brave girl!
Post a Comment