Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dancing in the Rain!!

A few days ago we had a pretty stormy day, with lots of rain, thunder and lightening! (Not something I was used to growing up in CA!) When we were eating dinner the sun had finally come back up. As we got up to clear the dinner table it started pouring rain! The crazy thing was that it was totally sunny!

So rather than clean the table I let the girls go out in the rain! This was actually their first time playing in the rain...so sad it took soo long!



M loved playing and dancing in the rain. B took a bit more convincing to get off the porch but once she did she had a fun time! By the time they were done M was dancing without the cover of her umbrella. It was so fun watching them have such a fun time in the rain! I love my little girls so much!!









8 comments:

Natalie said...

Such cute pictures - I love the pink and green colors together... the umbrellas against the green grass match M's shirt perfectly!

amelia said...

oh that brings back memories. remember how we used to ask mom for boots and/or umbrellas so we could play in the rain?

fun fun. i'm glad the girls enjoyed it.

Casey said...

Priceless pictures! And someday they'll reminisce saying "remember when mom let us leave all the dinner mess, and just PLAY outside?"

Heather said...

I love it. Maybe we'll do the same during our next rainstorm.

We can't wait to see you next week!

Guinevere said...

What fun memories for your cuties to have posted on their blog~LOVE the umbrellas!

I stinketh not!! said...

I know I've saud this befor but you take some of the best pictures! You are so talented.

Abbie said...

I remember when we did that. I had a black and white umbrella. I didn't match as cute as your girls always do. Cute pictures.

natasha said...

too cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures of my cutie little nieces that I will miss seeing in August....come on.....this isn't a guilt trip....but why don't you just try your hand at the lottery or something over the next couple of weeks......it could happen. :)

love you all!