
The morning of B's party she came down the stairs and was so excited to see all the decorations!! She had a Little Einsteins party and loved all the fun Einstein decorations! (She calls Little Einsteins "Pat Pat" because when the rocket takes off you have to help him by patting your legs. She learned how to saw pat pat before the Little Einsteins so the name has stuck)!


B loved her Rocket cake! This was my first homemade Birthday cake and I think it turned out pretty well! That night after all the festivities B came up to me and said, "Thank you for my pat pat cake mom!" It was so sweet!


She loved blowing the candles out and was able to do it all by herself!



The kids had fun making musical shakers and dancing to classical music with them. I let M stay home from school to be my big helper that day. I think it was actually kind of hard for her. She wanted to play with all of B's toys but B wanted everything to herself. By the end of the party M was crying. I asked why she was crying and she said "Because it isn't my Birthday!" I thought it was rather funny!


10 comments:
You did such a fun job with the party... The ball is a big hit at our house! It was a perfect party for the little ones.
Great job on the cake, it looked super cute!
Awesome cake! I need to do one of those for G, if he's still into pat pat next year...How'd you make the rocket shape? And I love the birthday banner! Is it fabric? Did you make that too? You're so creative!
the birthday banner is from Target but would be easy to make if you knew how to sew. It is just felt, so I assume it would be easy to make! Target had primary colors and pastel colors. The cake was a jelly roll pan for the bottom and the rocket was a 9 inch round pan and the top of it was a pyrex round bowl. The engines on the side were cupcakes!
The Rocket cake is AWESOME!!! Thanks for the tip on how to make it...I will have to give it a try as we have a BIG "Stein-steins" fan at our house, and we just might end up with a similar themed birthday party come December. : )
How fun! I am glad she had a great birthday. Too bad for M. Party looks like it went really well, love the cake, you are too good.
Great cake! And thanks for sharing how you made it!
those blowing out the candles pictures (all three) are darling.
and kudos on the cake. that's super cool.
That cake is amazing~happy b-day B!!
That cakes is awesome!! Nice work. I may never have to make rocket, but I have my fair share of cakes. B is so cute.
Post a Comment