Isn't my little ballerina beautiful! She had her dance recital this past Saturday. She did such a great job!
Here she is floating across the stage!
This is one of her best friends and our neighbor. They have fun taking ballet together!
It was so fun watching all the girls up on stage. M has been fun to watch as she grows and learns each week in her ballet class! We love our little ballerina!
6 comments:
So cute... and perfect for the upcoming holiday! Fun ~
okay, that has to be one of the cutest things I have ever seen. And red white and blue tutu's? I love it!
WD
Look at those pointed toes--I'm impressed! Beautiful ballerina!
She is fabulous! I love the little costume. It's very patriotic! That could have been an option for the Flag Day program.
How adorable.... our little girl will be doing the same in a few years!
So adorable! And I can't believe B is three already! You have beautiful girls, J.
Post a Comment