Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Comming Home







Getting home from school was a much better experience than going to school!!! M had a smile on her face from ear to ear!! She gave B a big hug and was so excited. She told me she colored, had music class, ate lunch with her friends (but didn't eat much from what was left in her lunch box...she probably socialized more than anything!), collected acorns at recess and played on the two "huge" slides! It makes me so happy that she had fun. She told me that she missed B, R, and I but wanted to go to school everyday. In her words..."I don't want there to be a last day of school." My, what a difference a day makes!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I am so glad she loved it!

amelia said...

she looks so grown up! i'm so glad she loved her first day. she'll just love it more and more.

i miss you all.

Jessica said...

Those are two great posts. How fun to see the contrast. I was rooting for her and then there she was all happy and cute.

zeeny said...

Thanks for all the support everyone! What a difference a day makes!!!