Monday, September 3, 2007


M beat me playing Wii bowling tonight. M got 204...I got 165. Enough said.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

We love your Wii... Was it really after midnight when you posted these? You are such a night owl!

Anonymous said...

Do you have any other games? I got my husband the Wii for our anniversary and we are trying to look for some fun games! Let me know if you know of any.

zeeny said...

We mostly play Wii sports. He downloaded the original Mario Brothers for me and I love that. It was five bucks. You can down load some games from the Wii with a credit card. Our neighbors have some sort of Simms (sp?) game they really like!

amelia said...

she beat me, too. not quite so badly, but she's obviously been practicing cause that score was a good 60 points higher than the score with which she beat me...

a little humbling to be trounced by your five-year-old, huh?