


So M wasn't thrilled with going off to school today. She refused to smile for any of the pictures I took. She threw off her shoes, didn't want to wear her backpack, and did a myriad of other things to get out of going to school. I thought we were ok since R and I have been talking about all the fun things to look forward to at school. Last night she seemed ok but once the time got close this morning she said she was scared. Luckily, our neighbor girl, who happens to be one of M's best friends, stood with M and got on the bus with her. We'll see what she looks like after the first day of school...details to come!
1 comment:
i talked to ryan last night (he called on his way home). sounds like it was a bit of a sad goodbye...
Post a Comment