Thursday, September 27, 2007


So I will be in Amish country for the next couple of days. I totally love going to Lancaster and seeing the horse and buggies. I love that two communities that are totally different can coexist with each other. One of my favorite things is seeing stalls for horses at the local grocery store. (I want to know if the store employee's have to pick up after the horse mess?!) It's also fun to see good friends and enjoy each other's company. Lot's of laughs, good conversation, fun playing the Wii, and most importantly...seeing the season premiere of The Office together!! I won't be posting for a few days but I'll be back for Sunday Shoes!!! Don't want to miss any shoes now! Just a little note...I've been walking with some good friends for a few weeks now and this week I have added in a bit of running. I have already run/walked fourteen miles this week and have a few days to go. Hopefully I'll keep it up on vacation...nothing crazy but at least something!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You know that I am a little bitter towards the Amish, right? My in-laws spent a week with them (no relation, just interested in them.. I guess) Have a great time, you'll be missed!

Natalie said...

Thanks for keeping us on our toes about walking... Since you'll be gone for the weekend, I doubt we'll get together and walk! You must be the motivation behind the exercise...