
Today M came home from Kindergarten and told a pretty funny story. She said a red headed boy (she doesn't remember his name) tried kissing a girl in her class at lunch time. The girl, Riley, didn't like the idea so she kicked the boy in the legs as he attempted to kiss her. I thought that was so funny. I guess if all girls kissed boys in the shines when they tried to kiss them a lot of problems could be avoided! What about you....has anyone ever tried to kiss you with out you wanting them to? What did you do? Did you avoid with a kick to the legs, some other tactic, or just suck it up and take the kiss?!! Leave a comment and let me know!
7 comments:
Ha ha! I love it! I didn't have the awful kissing experience until 2nd grade. I remember the boy that grossed everyone out kissed me on the check while I was waiting in line to come in from recess. However, I didn't know he was going to kiss be because he came from behind. I still have nightmares about that kiss! Fun post, I like it!
In high school, a boy bet me a quarter he could kiss me without touching me. I said go for it. He laid one on me, very surprised, then gave me a quarter.
So, call me a tramp ~ I've always wanted the kisses... when I was little and as a teenager... even now as a married lady, sometimes I just want to make out! Too bad, hubbys always think making out has to end with a certain something... is that TMI for a blog comment?
Funny Funny... I love that you only charged a quarter Winnie!! And yes making out is fun but I guess it could be ended with a kick to the leg!
Too cute! Treston just had a little girl at gymnastics whisper in his ear "you are my boyfriend" and then kiss him on the cheek. It was so cute. Treston just smiled from ear to ear! :-) Kisses are great!
I remember the "chasing game" when I was early grade school, and if you caught a boy you could kiss him, I was way too scared to do it! And I was so glad the game didn't go the other way!
My little guy just started preschool. He came home and told me, "the girl in the blue shirt can read. The girl in the blue shirt is beautiful." Oh boy, it starts young.
Post a Comment