Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday Shoes- Heels that can kick!


So, who wouldn't want totally cute heels with nike air cushioning technology! Seems like the designer at Cole Haan (who used to design for Nike) has married beauty and comfort. They might be a bit pricier but I would love to try them out...let's see if R wants me to though!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Those are beauties! I haven't really seen any red shoes that I absolutely love ~ but something like that... (maybe not quite as high) I would totally go for!

Anonymous said...

ooohh...Where can I find these shoes?? I love them!

zeeny said...

You can find them at www.colehaan.com click on women's shoes and they are under nike air/ dress air. Aparantly they are super comfortable. They are pricy but I think worth it if you wear them a lot! They would be so cute with so many things...a really good red color

amelia said...

those are super cute. unfortunate i don't think i can fly $295 for a pair of shoes just at the moment...

i'd be all over one of the pairs of boots, but they're even more.