I think these Nike Free Mary Jane's are so cute. You could always use a good pair of running around shoes and the orange just adds to the apeel (get it...orange...peel!)
They are miserable. Nordstrom had them for their sale this summer. I bought them and took them back. The back heal comes up really high causing blisters. My neice got them too and was so excited we had the same shoes. She wore them the first day of school and got nasty blisters. Sorry to be the party pooper. The are adorable, but only to look at!! :)
5 comments:
I always love seeing your new shoes. Orange??? not sure if i would wear them. But hey if there comfortable go for it.
Love the orange peel, Those are happenin' shoes! Orange is one of my fave colors, and you can tell when you see how much I put my boys in orange!
They are miserable. Nordstrom had them for their sale this summer. I bought them and took them back. The back heal comes up really high causing blisters. My neice got them too and was so excited we had the same shoes. She wore them the first day of school and got nasty blisters. Sorry to be the party pooper. The are adorable, but only to look at!! :)
That's a bummer that they aren't comfortable! I guess one less pair of shoes to covet!
Post a Comment