It was a few days after the due date of B...so the beggining of June 2005 (you can see my prego belly in the background and my feet are up because they are so swollen!)
This will tell you how slow I am at figuring out this bolg thing...I discovered I could click on your name off of Tasha's blog and it gets me to your blog...duh!! Anyway... your girls are all grown up and sooo beautiful. How much fun!... Now I can go check out Amy's blog (does she have one?) hugs
6 comments:
look how excited she was that her baby sister got a package from her aunt amy! :) she's such a cute little girl...
M looks so young... When was this picture taken?
2005. around the time B was born. am i right, jen?
It was a few days after the due date of B...so the beggining of June 2005 (you can see my prego belly in the background and my feet are up because they are so swollen!)
This will tell you how slow I am at figuring out this bolg thing...I discovered I could click on your name off of Tasha's blog and it gets me to your blog...duh!!
Anyway... your girls are all grown up and sooo beautiful. How much fun!... Now I can go check out Amy's blog (does she have one?) hugs
--- Comment Free Friday ---
Post a Comment