Very cute.. Did my sister send you the e-mail of my red ones? I thought I better get your approval before I bought them.
Thanks Whitney....I responded to your red shoes on your blog! Love them!
have you been looking at christian leboutin shoes? they're really cute.
too cute...but I would probably break my ankle in them!
I would like to request a blog dedicated to how many shoes does "J" have in her closet?
I could totally do a blog about shoes! Think of all the possibilities...R might not like it, but I would!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cute.. Did my sister send you the e-mail of my red ones? I thought I better get your approval before I bought them.
Thanks Whitney....I responded to your red shoes on your blog! Love them!
have you been looking at christian leboutin shoes?
they're really cute.
too cute...but I would probably break my ankle in them!
I would like to request a blog dedicated to how many shoes does "J" have in her closet?
I could totally do a blog about shoes! Think of all the possibilities...R might not like it, but I would!
Post a Comment