Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Blue
Today I woke up feeling a little blue. I sometimes get overwhelmed with life and today was one of those days. Yesterday, I had decided that I would skip my run today so I could get more done. After getting M on the school bus and mopping around the house for a bit I decided that one sure way to make me feel better was to run...so I did. I have never run to make myself feel good...I always run to get it over with and then I feel good. I am sure not everyday will be like this but I was happy that I got myself out of my rut. On top of all that I ran faster than I have run in the past five years. I ran a 11:02 minute mile. I ran two miles in 23:30 minutes and three miles in 38:28 minutes. I guess sometimes when you push yourself you surprise yourself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Way to go! I feel inspired to use the treadmill today, and maybe I'll actually run too!
Congrats Jenn! Keep up the great work! Go for the 30!
Good job. I have skipped out for a week now and am dreading tomorrow morning, but I know it will be good for me, thanks for the inspiration.
You should feel very proud of yourself... I think you've officially made exercising a habit! Way to Go.
That is awesome, you are a great inspiration!
What an inspiration. Way to go cute lady!! I seriously need to pick up the pace on my treadmill...have a great day!!
Really great job! You insipire me!
Wow. You rock!!!
Good good good for you! Sometime exercise IS more than calorie control!
Post a Comment