Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday Shoes


I just got these shoes from Target this past week! I wore them to church today with a black dress, fishnet stockings, and silver and black jewelry. They are more sparkly than the picture shows. They are cute but kind of hurt my feet. They are only about half an inch higher than my other high heels but I could totally tell the difference. They are fun for three hours on Sunday though!

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Did I tell you how nice you looked yesterday? I can't believe you waited this long to wear your cute black dress... perhaps you were waiting for the right shoes! I loved the shoes... until I tried them on ~

Allison said...

Cute! I just emailed you a couple of monkey bread recipes--sorry it took me so long to respond!

Anonymous said...

Love the shoes-

Thanks for thinking of us and sending us a Christmas Card! You have such a cute family!

Jessica said...

ooh la la, you!

Guinevere said...

Love your shoes...your Christmas card was a hit at our house. T kept saying that's my friend M!! He comments each time he passes our front door...that's where we hang all the Christmas cards. Hope your Christmas was great!!

EstesSBTAK said...

Thanks for your christmas card. It was so fun to see a family pic. You all look great. The shoes are too cute... I bet I would feel like a kid in a candy store in your closet!!! Love to see all the cute shoes!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the Christmas card. You guys look great, and your girls are beautiful. It made my day! It sounds like you are doing so well. And I love your blog. I almost died when I saw those flowered doc marten boots a few pages back. I believe they were worn with a pair of overalls and a white t-shirt. I'd love to have your email address, so if you have time send it to camielmore@gmail.com.

Kim said...

I love your blog. i finally sat down figured out how to look at yours and i love it!! i want to know how to add friends to my blog!! i love the suday shoe feature thing i think you are really on to something!! i was telling scott about it and he said when we get to hawaii i should start a swimsuit feature!!!! hahahahahahaha