Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Girls!


I love these little girls! I love their fun personalities and spirit. Tonight, I love that they are in bed but I will also love them when they are bright eyed in the morning as well...as long as it isn't too early!

11 comments:

amelia said...

you all look so beautiful! well, b seems to be grimacing a bit...but still. so cute. and so festive! i'm assuming we'll see christmas cards with pictures of the girls in those outfits? your hair looks fabulous, by the way. i love it. i'm glad you cut it.

wish i could be closer so i could give you all hugs (though at the moment you wouldn't want me to hug you--i'm sick. yuck!).

Casey said...

I love the outfits! And I love the hair too! Wish we were getting more snow...be sure to post the aftermath!

love ya!

EstesSBTAK said...

Very cute pic! Your hair already looks longer!! :-)

Natalie said...

What a great picture! You all look so cute... I hope you got a good one with everyone for your Christmas cards...

Anonymous said...

What a good lookin' family!

Meri said...

What a darling picture! Such a sweet family...

Guinevere said...

You guys look great! Your hair is really cute. The dresses are cute too. Got to love Sundays!!

I stinketh not!! said...

Did you make those dresses they are really cute. I like your tree. Very festive.

zeeny said...

I did not make the dresses physically. I made the decision to buy them and would have made them if I knew how or had the desire too! I would love to sew but I don't think I ever will!

Allison said...

What a beautiful picture! Such a cute family!

Abbie said...

You look so pretty. What a nice looking family!!