
I love it when we are totally stocked on food. We are supposed to get a huge snowstorm this weekend so R went to the store and brought home lots of food! It makes me feel good to know that we have plenty of food. I must get it from my mom...she always has some sort of meal she can throw together no matter how long it's been since she's been to the store. I'm not that good but I do like knowing I have plenty of food if I need it!
5 comments:
There is something remarkable about having full cupboards. It just makes you feel...at peace with world. Good luck weathering the storm!
Your pantry is so organized! I am impressed... My pantry is a mess - perhaps I should spend some time organizing mine.
I have the most satisfied feeling when I have a pantry and fridge that looks like that!
I love going food shopping.
rob
P.S. this is just to show you i'm still reading.
What a comforting feeling. Your pantry and fridge are so orgainzed. Do you give lessons? How did you fair with the storm? Did your power stay on? Keep warm!!
Post a Comment