Thursday, December 20, 2007

Makes Me Happy!

Things that have made me happy today~

*Finishing a home made Christmas gift and mailing it off today! (and being told it would get there by Christmas)

*Getting M ready for school and watching her excitment in anticipation of pajama day at school

*Taking time to play with B this morning

*Having Hot Chocolate and a donut for breakfast...rare...but a fun treat!

*Getting Christmas letters printed and hopefully all addressed today

*Feeling a bit more in control of my emotions after a ruff couple of days!

*Having my husband home for the morning with me!

*Beautiful snow outside...something that I'm not usually happy about but today it is especially fluffy and pretty!

*Getting an email from my best friend from college. It wasn't long but was all I needed to brighten my day!

*Blogs...I just love feeling like I am a part of your lives!

3 comments:

amelia said...

sounds like a lovely day. i'm glad. :) and i'm jealous of your beautiful fluffy snow.

blogs make me happy, too. it's so nice to get little glimpses into your life.

love you--

Jessica said...

Very nice. That was supposed to be my blog yesterday and then stuff got in the way.

Bonster said...

So glad you had a Happy day! We are wishing for snow, but just loving the holidays!