
So here's to thinking I'm more popular than I really am! I ordered Christmas cards without counting all the people on my list. I ordered 90 thinking that would probably be enough. After addressing 65 I can't think of anyone else to send them too! I guess I'm not as popular as I think!!
5 comments:
I will take 2 :)
Mail them to all of your neighbors and people at church (the elderly in particular) who may not get Christmas cards from very many people. I wish I had extra cards... I didn't get to everyone on my list ~ including you! Don't be offended... I usually don't send them to people I see weekly, perhaps when one of us moves away you'll get a Christmas card from us! ~not that we are moving any time soon!
That's funny- I guess you will have a bunch you can walpaper a room with!
Better to have too many I always say! I LOVED the card too! I like to have extras for those straggler cards that come after New Year's, just in case I forgot someone...You can send them to service men and women too!
Darling, by the way! We loved it!!!
Post a Comment