you are quite the photographer, I love how they both go together. What, were you lying under the piano? That is quite an angle.
I can just imagine the look of concentration on B's face while she was playing! Great pictures... I like your Wordless Wednesdays!
Love WW's! Great shots!
i love that the shot of her little legs show that she was swinging her feet. what a doll.wish i was there to play in the snow with you all.
Such a cute pic! Thanks for sharing!
Is that the same piano??? Wow!of course, B is too cute wish I could give her a squeeze!
Tash, That's moms piano. I took that picture this past summer. I crawled under the piano to try and get a good shot!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
you are quite the photographer, I love how they both go together. What, were you lying under the piano? That is quite an angle.
I can just imagine the look of concentration on B's face while she was playing! Great pictures... I like your Wordless Wednesdays!
Love WW's! Great shots!
i love that the shot of her little legs show that she was swinging her feet. what a doll.
wish i was there to play in the snow with you all.
Such a cute pic! Thanks for sharing!
Is that the same piano??? Wow!
of course, B is too cute wish I could give her a squeeze!
Tash, That's moms piano. I took that picture this past summer. I crawled under the piano to try and get a good shot!
Post a Comment