
I CUT MY HAIR AND I LOVE IT!!!!!! Okay, I decided in the end that it is only hair and I should cut it and give some little kid a chance to enjoy my hair! I cut ten inches off and had quite a dramatic change! At the end of my cut a lot of the people at the salon were telling me they liked my hair, which is always an ego boost! My ponytail was so thick...I'll post pictures a bit later!
I guess there is nothing quite like getting a hair cut and feeling pampered to make you feel good.
In the end I realized that I have had the same

for three years now and it was time for a change! Hears to change for the better!!
By the way...thanks for all the comments and thanks to Amylynne for inspiring my cute cut!
19 comments:
I love it!! It looks fantastic, very becomming. Is it hard to straighten?
i love it--supercute! and i'm glad you love it, too.
nice doo!
rob
I love when people are brave enough to "be more than their hair". Looks darling. Does your husband care? Some do (though mine does not) and good for him for not complaining about it.
It looks sooo good! Way to go, I love it!
Super cute! I hope its easier to do!
Its super cute! Love it!
Thanks everyone. My husband loves it and I do too! What a fun change!
Gorgeous! Did you color it, too? It's a beautiful auburn color in that photo. You rock!!
Your hair looks so stinkin' sexy... It is such a fun style! I am so glad you did it... Your hair style and your "fashion style" are totally in sync now!
Great haircut!
It's FABULOUS! (and so are you)!!Way to be brave and just go for it.
Your hair looks great!! I love the style. I am so glad you are happy with it. Great pictures, too!! :)
and I also forgot to say that I am very happy to see the Christmas tree up!! I also love the ornament in the lower left corner...Merry Miss with Sis. Barnhill. My mom still has mine and hangs it every year. So cute.
No, I didn't color it! My hair is virginal when it comes to hair dye. I figure I won't take the plunge until I'm getting to gray! Too much upkeep for me! Thanks for all the great comments!
LOVE IT!!!
Cute cute cute. I love it!!
Nice new doo--you wear it well! Glad you're happy with it. It always feels good to make a change doesn't it?
no no no, jen. no dye. even when graying. gray hair is sexy. :)
plus in all honesty, dying hair can actually make someone look older unless it's done just right. but maybe that's just a problem women with super dark hair like me have.
but if you dye it, that's okay--i suppose i'll still love you. :) tasha's looks beautiful and she colors the gray out of hers.
Post a Comment