Saturday, November 3, 2007

Good Day

Today has been a great day. It started with a 4.3 mile run and will finish with a date with my boyfriend...otherwise known as my husband! I have been a bit emotional lately...with no real reason. (And no Dad...I'm not pregnant!) R called a babysitter and planned the date, which was nice. I love going out with my husband, I just have a hard time asking people to watch my kids. It would be nice to be closer to family so we could swap babysitting. I guess we could do that with friends here, life is just busy for everyone! Hope your Saturday went well too. I will get to the rest of the Halloween pictures...hopefully before Christmas!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm always up for swapping kids! I haven't been on a date in a LONG time...

zeeny said...

Interesting you bring that up. We were just talking about that sort of thing!

Anonymous said...

4.3 miles??? Really??? I don't think I could ever do that!!! Way to go!

amelia said...

guess what movie i saw last night?

that's right--dan in real life. i was laughing about you and i seeing it on the same night across the continent from each other. hope you guys enjoyed; we did.

Jessica said...

I so love! when Ryan gets the babysitter!

zeeny said...

R always gets the babysitter! I have a hard time asking people for help!