Okay...I know these aren't some crazy color or print but I really like them. A woman at church has them and they look so good on. They totally remind me of something that would've been worn in the 1940's era. Super cute with skirts or pants!
I would have to say this is probably the first pair that's not too outrageous for me and I would actually wear. But going back, I still say you wore those flowered doc's in college- I distinctly remember them. You always had way more style than me though.
I have a pair of these, They are the most comfortable shoes I own.. I would wear them over teeny shoes. I got them at the Bon. But you do pay for your comfort.
4 comments:
I would have to say this is probably the first pair that's not too outrageous for me and I would actually wear.
But going back, I still say you wore those flowered doc's in college- I distinctly remember them.
You always had way more style than me though.
I like the flower on them, these are pretty cute!
Cute shoes! I like the low heel...
I have a pair of these, They are the most comfortable shoes I own.. I would wear them over teeny shoes. I got them at the Bon. But you do pay for your comfort.
Post a Comment