Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Shoes



M helped me pick these shoes out this week. She loves anything cheetah print...she calls these cheetah girl shoes! I think they would be fun and I love that the underneath of the shoe is red...spicy! So cute with a black dress or for going out on a fun date!

2 comments:

natasha said...

I think I would break a leg wearing them! First, my heels aren't quite that high...so I'm sure I would first look ridiculous trying to walk in them....and then I would probably get the heel stuck in the escalator or something (that really happened to me....I walked right out of my shoe and had to turn around and retrieve it!)....then for sure I would do something completely graceful and I would end up with a broken leg! I'm just writing all of this because I have SO MUCH to do this week and so... I'm doing what I do best and that is anything but what is on my list! :) love you....tash

amelia said...

boy does that sound familiar. i'm amazing when it comes to doing what's *not* on my list. :)

i've been wanting some cheetah girl shoes, myself, jen. but i was thinking more along the lines of flats that i could wear with jeans for everyday.