
About once a week M gets off the school bus with a new "treasure!" So far the collection includes a horse, a pencil, a button, some sort of seed and a few sparkly items! She gets so excited over her finds. They come from the floor of the bus, the classroom or from outside recess! To me they don't mean too much and I would throw them away but they are such a find to her. We keep them in a little sandwich bag so she can keep them together until there are more treasures to add! I guess in so many ways it is so easy to please a five year old!
5 comments:
Like mother, like daughter. I can witness. I seem to remember you finding some lovely treasures yourself.
We have a "collector" around here. Ryan and I are TOTAL thrower-awayers and it DRIVES US CRAZY!
When my kids were younger I remember wanting to scrapbook a page titled "pockets"....because of all the treasures I would find in their pockets before they went through the wash...
I still find treasures in Zac's pockets....and sometimes the treasures get washed before I find them....including Steven's wallet...oops!
That is cute...
I am glad that her parents are slight clean freaks... I know the treasures have likely been washed or sterilized, considering where they were found and all!
You know what? I just went through most of your archives, because I realized I didn't know what you looked like...and there are NO pictures of you ANYWHERE! What is up with that?!
Post a Comment