
Here's a few snap shots of our Sunday:
After church one of our cute Young Women came up to M and gave her a candy necklace. She has never liked candy necklaces but insisted she would like this one since it was Hello Kitty! When she got in the car her and B shared the necklace. M only ate about two pieces of the candy before she decided she didn't like it and handed it over to B. The whole way home I heard M telling B to just eat one at a time. When we got home I turned around to see B trying to eat about ten pieces at a time. She has never had a candy necklace so I think she was just trying to figure the whole thing out! I thought she looked cute with a mouthful of candy!

Tonight while I made diner M and B were playing together...which I always love. The girls each got a stroller and put a baby in it. They then got my dish towels and covered their babies up. Before I knew it they were standing faces each other and would run full speed towards each other saying "charge!" They would then proceed to crash the strollers into each other as hard as they could, and that was followed by tons of laughter! What funny girls. They are usually so girly in their play so it was funny watching them be a bit crazy!
Today B went to church with no tights on...yes, even in the cold 40 degree air. I have decided that if the girls fight me on wearing tights they will go to church without! M figured out pretty quickly to believe me but B tested me today and I won. I think if B were typing this she would say she won, since she didn't have to wear her tights! They must get their hatred of tights from me. But even I wear tights when it gets really cold!
It was a tough Sunday for me with R being gone for meetings before church, which is normal, but I also was supposed to be early for meetings today. O well, at least I was on time for Sacrament meeting!
5 comments:
Sounds like a fun Sunday - you are a Saint to be dealing with R gone so much between work and church... I am sure there is a special place in heaven for wives of the Bishopric - and wives of nuclear engineers!
Good job girls for getting silly and wild! My boys would be proud. J you are a saint, keep up the great work...ditto what lallie said!! Have a super week.
i'm dying over the babydoll-stroller demolition derby. hysterical. what cuties.
I am with M, those necklaces are pretty gross.
Tights look so cute on, but yes, I remember being so uncomfortable and mad when I had to wear them. Sounds like a fun house over there!!
Post a Comment