Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving! This year I am so grateful for my family. I love and depend on my husband more than ever and am grateful for the same love and dependency in return. I love both of my beautiful girls with all my heart. M is growing up and becoming such a smart, articulate little girl. She cares about others feelings and helps me to do the same. My sweet little B has such a fun bubbly personality. She is full of Sugar and Spice! I love that she has a soft heart and loves all the little babies in the world. I am also grateful for myself this year. Yes, myself. I know that might be awkward but I am grateful for the growing and maturing that has taken place within myself. I still have years of learning ahead of me but am grateful for those years to look forward to.

Not only am I grateful for my own little family but I am also grateful for my extended family. I love all my siblings with every ounce of my being. I miss them so much that it sometimes makes me physically ache, but I guess that is what love does sometimes! I look up to them in so many ways and wish I could be physically closer to them...but I am grateful for the emotional closeness we share. I am also grateful for cousins, in-laws, aunts and uncles...YES, this means you R. Dean! We love sharing this holiday with R's cousin and his beautiful wife and daughters. We look forward to it each year.

I am also grateful for friends. I think you know who you are. People that keep me going when there doesn't seem to be much to keep me going! Friends who can inspire when needed and empathize when needed. Some are near and some are far, but all are equally loved!

I have so much to be grateful for this year. Thanks to all who touch my life in so many ways.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the requested shout-out.

rob

Natalie said...

Happy Thanksgiving! What a great post for this holiday...

amelia said...

i love you jen. i'm so lucky to have you as my sister and friend. and i love your family, as you know. wish i could see you more often. but we can make do with talking and blogging...