Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween Part 2




After school M was so excited for trick-or-treating! She was like a kid on Christmas Eve...so excited!










M was a little worried that kids wouldn't come to our house because of the yellow police tape. I told her not to worry...it was just a decoration!









Our flying bat R hung up was a big success!















M was the cutest little witch in the neighborhood! At least that is what people said while she trick or treated. She was such a trooper and made it for almost two hours trick or treating!














M was Arial, the Little Mermaid! She looked beautiful as always but was getting sick of taking pictures. She kept saying..."when can we go mom?!" Halloween is probably her favorite holiday!
















B was so cute with her hat and broom. She was also a bit dangerous and daddy took the broom away when she wasn't paying attention!
















The girls went out with our next door neighbors to trick or treat. The dad's went with the kids and the mom's manned the houses! I love passing out candy. It is so much fun seeing all the cute kids. I could do without the teenagers who are not even dressed up though!






M, H, and B. H is our little neighbor and she was the cutest little cow around. Her parents dressed up as cowboys and they all looked great. B and H get along very well. B is a bit possessive at times but she tends to play pretty well with H. She is always talking about going to H's house!








B enjoyed getting home and eating the fruit of her labors! She worked hard for the candy and I let her enjoy it!










She was cold and tired when she got inside but she still ran to the door every time someone was there to help hand out candy. She actually gave one little girl about twenty pixie stix and three or four candy bars! I think the little girl was pretty excited! Mommy helped B pick out the candy after that!


Halloween was fun and the girls are already excited for next year! (Mom doesn't mind the year long break though!)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It looks like you all had a fun night... Have they already decided what they'll be next year?

natasha said...

They are sooo cute!!! I agree, I like the one year break between Halloween too! And if you ask me the day before Halloween....I will tell you I could go for a two year break and be just fine!