
Me and krazy glue have not gotten along well in the past 24 hours! I have gotten it stuck on my fingers twice in that time period. I eventually won the battle and got the glue off, as well as a few layers of my skin, I am sure! (It wasn't my fault...the tube must have been pressurized because both times I opened it, it shot at my fingers...I promise.)
2 comments:
you are too cute! I've never figured out how to use the stuff without sticking to something or to myself.
a very helpful telemarketer (the only one i can honestly say was actually helpful) told me that nail polish remover will take superglue off. he was right. he even called back later to find out if the glue had come off (i had told him i couldn't talk cause i had superglue on my fingers; he followed up; i still didn't buy what he was selling, but it was nice of him to call back).
Post a Comment