Saturday, December 15, 2007

Book Fair


M had her first book fair this past week. She had so much fun picking out her own books. I needed to drop something off to her at school so I stopped in when she was at the book fair. She had already picked her books and a little multi colored pen. I had given her money but she was in need of one more dollar! She gave the cashier the money and then got her books in a bag. As she was getting ready to go back to the class room she wondered where her money was..."why didn't she give it back mom?" I thought it was pretty cute! I wish the cashier gave me my money back as well after I bought something! I had to show the picture of her standing because this is the school outfit she picked all by herself. She looks so cute in her little ballerina inspired skit! She is so fun to watch learn and grow. This week the lesson was money and how once you spend it, it is gone!

2 comments:

Bonster said...

It's so crazy to me that she is such a big girl, I remember her as a little girl in my head, I guess NY days are getting far behind us so fast! She is a cutie...

Natalie said...

I love the book fair at the schools... I don't always buy books - but I love how excited it makes the kids about reading new books.